Tuesday, January 25, 2005



Aww! Just read Mel's blog and realised that she's actually trying to organise a Sentosa outing for 4c!! So exciting! Our first 3c'03's trip to Sentosa was a memorable one and it had left a deep impression in my memory. So, for this one, as usual, I am looking forward to itttt!! Yoohooo~!! Hope that it will be another fun and exhilarating one. Anyway, firstly, I have to pray that this outing will be a successful one. As you all know, some of us are busy with JC lives, working and stuff like that. It is kinda tough to find a day whereby everyone is free. Sigh. But no matter what, I'll still be looking forward to it!! =D

Had CO practice just now. Well, actually it cant be consider as a practice exactly. We just try out the scale and played some simple pieces. We actually requested for that and played the part where we like and.. that's about it. Spent most of our time chatting with Glenn, as he has kinda prb on deciding what to buy for his gf for V day present. He is one damn bloody rich man I shld say. Steph kept whining and looked as if she wanted to marry him sia. Anyway, his budget for the V-day gift is a bloody sum of $1500 mind you. $1500!! Argh I shall say no more. If not I would find myself(or any others) becoming green-eyed.

Anyway I have a new habit now. I keep changing ppl's name in order to rmb them more easily. Like Bianxun, he's our David, ZhongHong our Patrick, Wee Kiat our Johnson, Melvin our Ben and so on. Steph and I got some new/weird names from them too. Mally and Sally. Weird huh? Lalaa. Tmr's having CO practice too. And that ball teacher will be coming too. Rolling~ =x




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:18 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT